Dear visitors of the National Library of Armenia,
Please be informed that according to the decision №02-N (January 5, 2022) of RA Minister of Health (https://is.gd/eYYSqE), in order to enter the territory of the National Library of Armenia from January 23, 2022, it is necessary to submit:
- (COVID-19) Vaccination Certificate or QR Code of the United Information System of Electronic Healthcare ARMED
- A negative COVID-19 test taken within the previous 72 hours
- People under 18 years of age in case of presenting an identity document,
- Pregnant women in case of presenting a medical document on pregnancy,
- People who present a medical document on the absolute contraindication from a doctor,
- Within 90 days after the first positive result of the PCR examination, in case of presenting an Electronic Certificate confirming the first positive result of the PCR diagnosis of coronavirus disease (COVID-19).
Please be informed that from January 23, 2022, the entrance to the National Library of Armenia from Teryan Street will be closed. All readers are kindly requested to enter the library through the entrance of the NLA administrative building.