"BULLETIN OF ARMENIAN LIBRARIES"
- Since 2015, the journal "Bulletin of Armenian Libraries" has been released twice annually.
- The publication is guaranteed by the Scientific Council of the National Library of Armenia
- The journal is intended for the specialists and researchers in library, museum, publishing, archival and other related fields.
- The policy of the "Bulletin of Armenian Libraries"
THE MAIN DIRECTIONS OF THE JOURNAL'S STRATEGY ARE:
- involvement of authoritative Armenian and foreign experts in the editorial board and staff,
- articles and abstracts are multilingual ,
- double-blind peer review,
- provision of articles with digital object identifiers (DOI),
- co-publishing model,
- open access,
- free publication for authors.
HOW TO APPLY?
- To publish articles in "Bulletin of Armenian Libraries" magazine, the author(s) should send the original article and the application form, completed and signed, to the e-mail address [email protected]
- The application form is available for download here.
- The requirements and criteria for the articles are available here.
- To publish an article in the first semester issue, the deadline for submitting documents and articles is March 31 , for the second semester issue - November 15։